Thursday, August 27, 2009

kicking into a new journey (my old fb note in June 09)

in the era of economy downturn, i've decided to resign and get into entertainment business. although i've think about it for almost a year, still not sure whether its is a good or bad decision. the only thing i know is that i just can't go on lying to myself that i'm happy or content with what i do. i just can't! all i wanted is to make my hobby as the source of income instead of doing something else.

i got a chance now. i don't want to be a 40yo with a regret not to try. if i failed, at least i can say i've tried. theres some people doubting my decision but fortunately for me my parents didn't which is rare for me when it comes to decide what i should do for a living. not saying they decide each of my decision making but i'm turning 28 this year yet i've nothing to show them i can survive in this life. but of course, as a parent i'm sure they might still have some doubt.

eh! what the hell. i'm in this for a long run not for a year or two. i still think entertainment business have a big potential in this country. we just need someone to set the pace. someone to drive everyone else to be better. someone to educate the listeners. hopefully in 365 or few hundreds more days later, i can say i made a good decision instead of regret. fuel the jet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment