Friday, August 28, 2009

My bad

I can't sleep!! Why oh why?! This is my problem for the past few weeks. I can't sleep early and because of that, I woke up late. Not 30 minutes - 1 hour late, its 5 - 6 hours late every single day!!

It is also the reason why my ex-colleagues and ex-clients, furious at me. lol. I didn't answer their phone calls and replying smses. I felt sorry for my colleagues but not to the clients. Heh! They keep on harassing me to som
ething that they already knew all along. I'm not getting on that train again, believe that! But I will contact them one day, eventually. Hehe

Also got a lot of other stuff on my plates. Sigh ... most of them is the band's stuff la.


We are currently in recording for new singles for our new "double". I, not we, plan to release it after Raya but it seems impossible now. We got other activities on our hands. I'm also planning to release the band's website. Thinking
to do it on a full flash platform. Still undecided though. But we've decided on the domain name (it's a surprise!). Everything will be on the site once it's finish. From song downloads, lyrics, photos to merchandises. It's going to be great. You'll see ... and there's some other stuff I can't reveal here. Huhu.

My car .. I s
till haven't got the time to get my car ignition fixed! The bloody key broke inside it. So now, for the past few weeks, I start the engine using a "playar" (don't know how to spell that! lol). I know, you guys must think that I am a wanker. Well, I am!! I don't give a damn! No no .. i am not a wanker. I'm a gentleman and will try get it fix today if I can woke up early that is.

Next up, I got 2 notebooks need fixing. Both belongs to my aunt. It's not that complicated but as you can see, I keep on waking up late! I hope I can buy the parts today. Here
they are:

And this just in, my 320GB HDD just died on my living room. Isk isk isk. Been trying to revive it for 2 hours but nothing happen. It just kaput!



Why Betty? (don't know why i called it "Betty". It sounded cool. That's all) Why? Its 320GB and if my brains random access memory storage is working well, there's only few gig left. So can you imagine how many files i stored in it? AaaAaaaAaaaa ...

I'm going to pass it to my "Sifu", Mr. Bob! (that's his real picture. hahaha)



I hope he can help me on this one ....

So now, you can see why it's a problem for me. I wish I could get it all back on track today but sorry to say, it's almost 8am. Sigh .....

3 comments:

  1. oi what happen to u ? u're the one who suggested to watch UP in 3D but didn't show UP@KLCC..hahaha, anyway next time u owe me one free movie..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it obvious? i was sleeping the whole day! lol

    ReplyDelete