Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Am I?

So many questions popping out whenever I face time like these. Its like a disease! That's why I hate it. I gave too much? Asking too much? Am I begging? I'm sure as hell hate the last one. I can't stand myself if I did that. Hell NO!

Then started missing the old times. No need to worry too much, take it easy and go with the flow. Do whatever you want. Oh yeah.. missed it big time! But there's no turning back. Nothing good will happen by reminiscing the old. Keep on moving forward and take full responsibility of your own action!

Sometimes I feel like been taken for granted. Maybe because I let people in easily. I get that from my mom I guess. Her favorite line: "Bising la, Ijam. Orang nak tido!", "Jangan bising-bising. Nanti orang sebelah marah", "Alih barang tu. Nanti orang marah". That's why people love her. I gotta be more like my dad. He doesn't care for anyone other than his own family. Seems ruthless but I need to thinking what's best for me before others.

Anyway, just be careful folks. Don't be like me. Screened them if you can. Its for your own good. Hope I'm not too late... or Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment